Don Cassano Community Room
200 E. Fifth Street, 2nd Floor
Tempe, AZ 85281
- There is a public parking garage across the street (which is free on Sat/Sun – first come, first served).
- The location is also DIRECTLY on both the Light Rail and Bus stop routes. (Seriously… the platforms are right there)
- Best bet will be to carpool – drop off passengers out front, and then park across the street, or park in one of the free lots and hop the light rail (then beg a ride back to your car after game). There is also quite a bit of paid parking around, if you’re willing to walk a block or so.
- It is less than a block from Tempe Mission Palms, and a walking block from Mill Ave and everything going on there. (Mad Hatter Brew Pub is across the street)
- There is City security on site, and the Police Station is next door, so we should not have to worry too much about incidents after dark.
- We are permitted food and drink but are responsible for all messes we create (no crock pots, no sternos, no buffets, no fire, NO BOOZE. Water/Soda are good. Sandwiches, veggie trays etc. are fine)
- The room is upstairs, accessible by elevator. Public washrooms are downstairs, maintained by the city and should be open for our rental time.
- We will also have access to the upstairs outdoor foyer and associated stairwells. They are monitored by cameras, so be aware.
- No smoking in stairwells or breezeways. All smoking (including Vapes) must be 50 feet away from the building as per city ordinance.