1. There is public parking across the street (which is free on Sat/Sun – first come, first served).
2. The location is also DIRECTLY on both the Light Rail and Bus stop routes.
3. It is less than a block from Tempe Mission Palms, and a walking block from Mill Ave and everything going on there.
4. There is City security on site, and the Police Station is next door, so we should not have to worry too much about incidents after dark.
5. We are permitted personal food and drink but are responsible for all messes we create (no crock pots, no sternos, no buffets, no fire, NO BOOZE. Water/Soda/Snacks are fine.)
6. The room is upstairs, accessible by elevator. Public washrooms are downstairs, maintained by the city and should be open for our rental time.
7. We will also have access to the upstairs outdoor foyer and associated stairwells. They are monitored by cameras, so be aware.
8. No smoking in stairwells or breezeways. All smoking (including Vapes) must be 50 feet away from the building as per city ordinance.
All characters portrayed by our experienced Domain members MUST be submitted and on the Approvals Database.
While new players to the domain and VSS receive some leeway in this regard, however this month because the regular VST will not be available, if you already know you are bringing a new player with you this month please make every effort to email the character sheet in ahead of time, and engage the VST by email regarding the new player & character BEFORE the game.
Visitors are strongly encouraged to give the VST 24 hours of notice that they are bringing their characters into our Venue. Regardless, they are required to provide all approval numbers to the VST for verification.