VST Application Period – Resilience Space VSS
Posted On April 11, 2019
I am beginning the application period for our Space VSS: Resilience VST election.
Applicants must be current paid members, who are familiar with the game, and if elected, the term of service is one year.
At this time, if you are interested in applying for the position, please email me privately with the following information, using the subject line “Resilience VST Applicant”:
- Identifying Information: Name, MES Membership Number
- Contact Information: Email, Phone Number (if you want the phone number redacted from the general distribution of the application, indicate such)
- Objective: A sentence or two describing your goals during your term of office if elected.
- Plan of Action: A paragraph or two detailing how you intend to accomplish the goals stated in your Objective above.
- Experience: A resume of any positions held within MES, as well as any relevant non-club experience. Also indicate if you have completed the Membership and Storyteller Standards, or state an intention to complete them within the next 30 days.
- Disciplinary Actions: Must disclose any formal discipline received in the last two years (or ever, if received for extreme offense).
- Paid member status
All VST candidate applications must be received by midnight, next week Wednesday, April 17th. Late applications will not be considered. If you want to apply, but would like assistance with your application, or have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Anticipated timeline of the rest of the election phases:
- Application period: April 10th – April 17th
- Application review period/Q&A: April 18th – April 25th
- Voting period: April 26th – May 3rd
- Calculation of results: May 4th – May 5th
- Confirmation: May 5th – May 6th
- Announcement of new VST: May 6th
Note that this is an anticipated timeline. Timeline will change if call for VST candidates must be repeated, or more/less time is required for any step.
The Interim VST will continue to fill the office of the VST through the completion of the election.