VST Application Period – Still Watchtower Cam/Anarch VSS
Posted On March 20, 2019
I am beginning the application period for our Cam/Anarch VSS: Still Watchtower VST election.
Applicants must be current paid members, who are familiar with the game, and if elected, the term of service is one year.
At this time, if you are interested in applying for the position, please email me privately with the following information, using the subject line “StillWatchtower VST Applicant”:
- Identifying Information: Name, MES Membership Number
- Contact Information: Email, Phone Number (if you want the phone number redacted from the general distribution of the application, indicate such)
- Objective: A sentence or two describing your goals during your term of office if elected.
- Plan of Action: A paragraph or two detailing how you intend to accomplish the goals stated in your Objective above.
- Experience: A resume of any positions held within MES, as well as any relevant non-club experience. Also indicate if you have completed the Membership and Storyteller Standards, or state an intention to complete them within the next 30 days.
- Disciplinary Actions: Must disclose any formal discipline received in the last two years (or ever, if received for extreme offense).
- Paid member status
All VST candidate applications must be received by midnight, next week Tuesday, March 26th. Late applications will not be considered. If you want to apply, but would like assistance with your application, or have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact me
Anticipated timeline of the rest of the election phases:
- Application period: March 19th – March 26th
- Application review period/Q&A: March 27th – April 3rd
- Voting period: April 4th – April 11th
- Calculation of results: April 12th – April 13th
- Confirmation: April 13th – April 14th
- Announcement of new VST: April 15th
Note that this is an anticipated timeline. Timeline will change if call for VST candidates must be repeated, or more/less time is required for any step.