Hello South East Region!
The Q&A has ended and the voting phase will begin for the Regional Coordinator of the South East Region. The process for regional officer voting is outlined in the Membership Handbook, Page 48.
Your choices are, in no particular order:
None of the Above (NoTA)
- In order to qualify to vote in this election, you must have an active, paid membership in good standing, 409 currently, within the SW Region.
- If there are any questions on who can vote or how, please feel free to contact myself (firstname.lastname@example.org), (email@example.com) or (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Each valid vote cast will also receive 5 Regional Prestige!
How to Vote
In order for a vote to count. It MUST meet these requirements:
- It must include who you are voting for in order of preference.
Example: 1. John Smith 2. Jane Doe 3. NotA
- It must include your Name and MES#.
- It must include your domain number (i.e. OR-XXX-D).
- You must EITHER email your vote to all of the following, with the email subject of South West Region RC Vote
Election Officer: Craig French – email@example.com
Proctor: Kay Stavis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Proctor: Allen Levy – email@example.com
Use the Google Form Link
Only select one candidate per choice.
Please remember that your vote must be sent to all proctors to be counted! Votes that are not received by all of us cannot be counted.
So without further delay I am opening the voting period. Voting will remain open until 11:59:59 pm PST on 6 February 2019
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me off the list. Thank you for your patience.
US ANC Admin