First of all I want to thank Deb Clark for all of her hard work and dedication to the National Coordinators office. She helped me keep things on track and on time. She was an amazing asset and I am sad that she is leaving the team. This means that I am looking for a new ANC Chief of Staff.
I am looking for a CoS that is willing to balance me, and give their honest opinion. The type of work will shift dependent on the week and the needs of the NC office. The chief job of the CoS is meant to make things slightly less stressful, to pick up slack on the other staff as needed, and make sure the ship stays a float.
Here is a list of some of the things that would be expected of the position: (This is by no means a comprehensive list)
- Setup and run RC elections
- Schedule and lead monthly NC staff meetings
- Schedule and lead quarterly RC meetings
- Periodically check in and make sure ANC Staff needs anything to help with their projects
- Answer questions from members and coordinators
- Help the ST staff with mediation’s or Communication with players when needed.
- Monitor the Arbitration list and assist the ANC Arbitration to ensure timely management of cases.
- Monitor Facebook discussions and be a gentle reminder of policy and how to report things through the system—basically be the “face” person to help build trust
- Be the NC’s right arm!
So if you think you have was it takes to be the Leo to my Jed…
Send your MES Resume, including any real life experience, your FB profie name, along with the reason you want to be the next ANC Chief of Staff to firstname.lastname@example.org