(All Camarilla, Independent Alliance, and Anarch Movement characters are considered to have received this invitation through either their Primogen or the appropriate sect representative)
Kindred of Phoenix –
Through the indulgence of His Majesty Kaius Drescher, Clan Nosferatu invites you to join us this Saturday, April 21st 2018, for a gathering unlike those of recent memory.
Clan Nosferatu asks us all to meditate upon two virtues: Humility and Potential.
The gathering will be hosted in what may be a future Elysium site–The Gold Spot, a former cultural touchstone of early modern Phoenix. We ask that all join us to see the potential in this unique site and consider that a humble appearance does not contradict the possibility of greatness.
As the site was originally a subterranean sporting center and tavern, we ask that you consider wearing attire appropriate to the playing of 10-pin bowling. While this is not required, there may be significant benefits to those who “get into the spirit”, so to speak. We would not recommend you wear your finest–dust and debris are realities when building something worthwhile.
A symbel befitting the theme will be presented.
Please arrive promptly, as access to the site proper requires you be conducted to it from the historic Westward Ho hotel at 618 N. Central Avenue
We humbly hope to see you there.
~Elder Primogen The Conductor
~Whip Thomas Dinwiddy
– April 21st, 2018
– ST plans to get there about 6:30 – 7:00pm
– Game Start: 8:00pm
– Game End: 12:00am
1. There is public parking across the street (which is free on Sat/Sun – first come, first served).
2. The location is also DIRECTLY on both the Light Rail and Bus stop routes. (Seriously…the platforms are right there)
3. Best bet will be to carpool – drop off passengers out front, and then park across the street, or park in one of the free lots and hop the light rail (then beg a ride back to your car after game). There is also quite a bit of paid parking around, if you’re willing to walk a block or so.
4. It is less than a block from Tempe Mission Palms, and a walking block from Mill Ave and everything going on there. (Mad Hatter Brew Pub is across the street)
5. There is City security on site, and the Police Station is next door, so we should not have to worry too much about incidents after dark.
6. We are permitted food and drink but are responsible for all messes we create (no crock pots, no sternos, no buffets, no fire, NO BOOZE. Water/Soda are good. Sandwiches, veggie trays etc. are fine)
7. The room is upstairs, accessible by elevator. Public washrooms are downstairs, maintained by the city and should be open for our rental time.
8. We will also have access to the upstairs outdoor foyer and associated stairwells. They are monitored by cameras, so be aware.
9. No smoking in stairwells or breezeways. All smoking (including Vapes) must be 50 feet away from the building as per city ordinance.
What to Bring:
Snacks are always welcomed, as are drinks (see the notes above).
Bring your character sheet, printed (you don’t need your XP log printed) – also please include your Approval Numbers with your character sheet.
Bring your style and swagger – get into your persona!
All characters portrayed by our experienced Domain members MUST be submitted and on the Approvals Database. New players to our Domain and game have some leeway, but should speak with the VST.
Visitors are strongly encouraged to give the VST 24 hours of notice that they are bringing their characters into our Venue. Regardless, they are required to provide all approval numbers to the VST for verification.